Hiring Nurse Practitioner (NP) in Arizona, Near Fort Mohave Area. Internal Medicine. Sign-on / relocation available. Full benefit package includes health benefits, student loan repayment, PTO package, CME, retirement, malpractice coverage, and more. Excellent quality of life – no weekends and no call. Salary $110,000 – $125,000. Minimum one year experience. Interested candidates, please submit CV for immediate consideration.
Hiring Full-Time Family Practice Nurse Practitioner (NP) in Arizona (Mohave County Area) – Urgent Care. Relocation/Sign-On Negotiable. No call or weekends. Four weeks PTO + paid holidays. Health benefits, CME reimbursement, retirement, malpractice covered, license and DEA reimbursement, and more. Salary $95,000-$100,000 + bonuses. New grads welcome. Visa sponsorship candidates welcome. Interested candidates, please submit a CV for immediate consideration.
Hiring Nurse Practitioner (NP) – Family Practice / Primary Care – Near Kalamazoo, Michigan
Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job Details:
- Primary Care / Family Practice
- New grads welcome
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation allowance
- Family health benefits including vision and dental
- CME days off and reimbursement
- Paid time off package
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Malpractice coverage
- Competitive salary structure
Additional Nurse Practitioner (NP) openings available in different specialties throughout the country as well.
If you would like more information on this Nurse Practitioner (NP) opening and others, please email a CV to Efficient Staffing Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Efficient Staffing Solutions, LLC is a professional recruitment firm dedicated to placing healthcare professionals throughout the nation.
- Skilled in placement of Physicians, Anesthesiologists, CRNAs, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and a variety of other healthcare professionals
- Specializing in permanent, locum, and PRN placement
- Connected with the most respected hospitals, surgery centers, clinics, and physician practices